Learn to Code + Pay What You Want + Bring Home a Robot
Who: Rising 3rd-8th Graders
When: 9am to Noon, Monday June 17 through Thursday June 20
Where: First Presbyterian Church of Littleton, 1609 W Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80120
No previous computer programming experience is required, and Code4Kids will provide all the equipment for the camp.
Our goal is to give these kids the access, the knowledge, and the inspiration to use creative technology in ways that matter to them. Some key highlights of the camp:
- Cost will not prevent anyone from attending – we are using a “pay what you want” model, and $0 is an option
- Campers will learn the basics of computer programming by playing the game Lightbot on the tablets we provide. For more information on Lightbot, see our post.
- After learning the basics, we will start working with the Ozobot Evo – a tiny robot that can be programmed with a computer, a mobile device, or even with colored markers
- Campers will go home with their very own Ozobot Evo so their inspired minds can continue to be creative with technology at home!
- See what we did last year!